At the Hassinger Daniels Mansion Bed and Breakfast, we are proud to offer our guests high quality travel accommodations, delicious breakfasts, and an inviting place to call home while visiting Birmingham, Alabama. We also offer a gorgeous Alabama wedding location, attractive corporate event space and an intimate special occasion space for high teas, bridal and baby showers, and other special occasions. Here are our policies for you to review.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- No Personal Checks, Cash, or PayPal/Venmo accepted as payment.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets.
- The inn is best suited for adults due to the abundance of antique furniture, porcelain, china and crystal chandeliers. Children are allowed only when closely supervised by their parent/guardian who are responsible for any breakage, to be paid at their leaving.
- Check in: 3:00 PM till 9:00 PM (Early or late check-in available on request.)
- Check out: 11:00 AM (Late check-out available on request.)
- We do not allow cots, roll-away beds, futons, sleeping bags, or fold-out sofas and the like.
- Room rates include a hot, freshly cooked Southern Hospitality Full Breakfast.
- Breakfast is served at 8:00 AM Monday-Saturday and 9:00 AM Sunday. Breakfast in bed at regular or later breakfast time is available by prior request. Early bird Grab N Go breakfast for those leaving early is available by prior request.
- Guests must tell the innkeeper if they will miss the next morning’s breakfast by 8pm daily on a rolling basis if staying several nights.
- Cancellations must be made by noon 48 hours prior to the first night stay or else the first night will be charged, without reimbursement. On stays of longer than one night, the 48 hour cancellation policy continues to be in effect on a rolling basis day by day of the stay.
- The full rate with tax for the length of the guest stay will be charged and collected at time of reservation.
- Free on-site guest parking is available for the first 9 vehicles. Those bringing more than one vehicle per guest room will be asked to move the additional vehicle(s) to the street.
- Free wifi access is available. Password is posted in each guest room.
- A cell phone number must be provided to the Innkeeper.
- As a National Historic Registered Site No Smoking is allowed inside. Smoking in the Garden Gazebo or parking lot is permitted.
- Guests with mobility challenges should reserve Victorian Chamber on the main floor. They need to be able to enter the Inn via stairs on the front porch.